Do you want to live a unique experience? Are you looking for a different activity to do these holidays, or do you want to surprise someone special? Our helicopter flights over Barcelona, along its coast or above its mountains will allow you to discover a unique view of the region’s most emblematic sites. Our specialized flight company is based in the Port of Barcelona, a strategic location from which our helicopter sightseeing tours of the city and its surroundings take off. The extensive experience in the sector and numerous flight hours of our highly qualified pilots and the more than 180 000 passengers who have travelled with us since our foundation guarantee safe flights. Likewise, our helicopters are equipped with state-of-the-art technology so that you can enjoy an unforgettable birds-eye-view of the area.
We also offer helicopter transfer and transport services in Catalonia and the Balearic Islands, ideal as a gift experience or for your own pleasure. You can fly to wineries, restaurants or sports events on routes organized by our operations department, which will also request any necessary permits or authorizations. Besides, ours is the only heliport licensed to offer passenger flights in the city of Barcelona. Learn about the main conditions in our frequently asked questions section and check out our broad range of services for a unique experience with a variety of customized activities. Don’t miss the opportunity!
If you need a few more reasons to make up your mind to choose Skytourbcn flights, here are some more key facts:
- We hold the ISO 9001 quality management system certification.
- We have our own maintenance and operation headquarters, pursuant to European Regulation EASA Part-145.
- We are members of the Turisme de Barcelona Consortium and collaborate with leading companies in the sector.
- Our company is approved by the Spanish Aviation Safety and Security Agency (AESA).
- Our team has a minimum of 5 years’ experience in their field of specialization.
- Our ample facilities at the heliport of Barcelona, with a capacity of 250 people, will allow you to organize all kinds of events, meetings, activities or celebrations so that you never forget your flight experience.
Our philosophy is to offer the quality, flexibility and exclusivity you need for these unforgettable moments. Discover our private helicopter rides below and choose what best fits your purposes for a birds-eye-view of Barcelona and its surroundings:
- Coast of Barcelona helicopter tours. Marvel at white sand beaches, crystal-clear waters and emblematic monuments with this approximately 7-minute aerial tour for 5 people.
- Barcelona city sightseeing flights. Discover one of the most modern Gothic style cities in Spain from the top. In around 12 minutes you will be able to unravel the secrets of Barcelona in a different light.
- Helicopter tours of Montserrat. Enjoying an aerial view of this iconic landmark of Barcelona is an unforgettable experience. In a flight time of around 40 minutes, you will discover the city’s most famous sites, its 10 beaches, the river Besós and the monastery that, oblivious to the passage of time, nestles against the mountainside of Montserrat.
- Barcelona coast and Besós river helicopter rides. Enjoy the views of Barcelona from the seaport in this approximately 10-minute ride for 3 people. Discover the coastline and behold landmarks such as the World Trade Center, the Statue of Colón, the Sagrada Familia or the Torre Gloriès (formerly known as Torre Agbar) as never before.
- City, coast and mountain helicopter rides. If you want to really live the experience, don’t miss the opportunity to take this exclusive approximately 40-minute helicopter ride for 3 people. Fly over Barcelona’s 10 beaches while you admire its most famous enclaves, and plunge into nature with a tour of the Besós river and Montserrat Mountain Nature Park.